You are here
2017-06-22 - 2017-06-24 | Orlando, United States
2017 Bariatric Masters: Duke Masters of Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery
Price: See website
Organisers: Duke center for Surgical Innovation | Official website
This course is designed to address the most recent innovations in endoscopic procedures for bariatric surgery, advanced revisional surgery, metabolic surgery, and the management of weight regain after bariatric surgery. Learners will gain hands-on experience performing advanced, flexible endoscopy techniques and learn more about the integral role of these procedures in the management of bariatric complications. Learners will discuss the technical aspects of the most challenging procedures with faculty who are experts in their field.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Describe approaches and technical issues in various bariatric surgery procedures
• Discuss options for patients experiencing weight regain after bariatric surgery
• Describe techniques for revision of gastric bypass, sleeve, and banding procedures
• Explain laparoscopic and endoscopic management techniques for correcting complications
• Identify new and advanced concepts used to treat obesity and metabolic disease
This program is designed to meet the continuing educational needs of bariatric surgeons, general surgery residents, MIS fellows, physician extenders, and allied health professionals.
Agenda and program will be provided soon.